Professor/Associate Professor in Public International Law
Jul. 23, 2021
Jun. 13, 2021
23rd August, 2021
Law - General
The College of Law, Ajman University, has an opening for the position of Professor/Associate Professor in Public International Law, starting fall semester 2021-2022.
- Develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the three (3) fundamental university standards: Teaching, Research, and Services.
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Conduct high-quality research in his/her own field and publish research outcomes in reputable journals and conferences
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, course outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures, and resources to best achieve course objectives.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
- Maintain relationships with students that are conducive to learning
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Ph.D. Degree directly related to the field of instruction specified.
- Have a minimum of five years of outstanding teaching experience.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- Advanced use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
- Experience in supervising Graduate students.
- Ability to communicate in Arabic and English effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and lead high-quality research.
- Ability to provide academic advising for students
- Ability to work effectively with multiple diverse communities.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to conduct independent research and publish in reputable journals and conferences
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Senior Officer, Academic Affairs
P.O. Box 346
United Arab Emirates
New Search |